Friday, August 3, 2018

Vintage Worlds cover preview

Cover art for the upcoming anthology Vintage Worlds: Tales of the Old Solar System was released a few weeks ago. Why do I care about that? Why, because this book will contain my own short story, "The Headless Skeletons of Mercury", along with sixteen other tales. Interestingly, VWTOSS will, in fact, have stories taking place on all the planets of the Solar System, plus Sol, Luna, Pluto, and the Asteroid Belt. It wasn't planned out that way, I don't think-- certainly I had no idea what anyone else was writing when I decided to spin a yarn set on Mercury-- but it is pretty cool nonetheless to have all the major points of interest in the Solar System reppin'.

Also, this cover art by Matt Forsyth is dope, y'all.


No comments:

Post a Comment